Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Job TIming

FZ2H
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Guys,

i have a question about Backup Job TIming for the server below..

- Active Directry Windows 2008 R2

- Exchange 2010 with DAG and HA "Hub and CAS"

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

DoubleEM
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Can pls elaborate? Thanks

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

What is your exact question ?

v-2gani
Level 3

Hi could you please elaborate on this...??

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...if you're asking how long they will take, it's a question of how long's a piece of string (and not to be funny here)...

Depending on how big your AD structure is along with your Exchange Information Store sizes, this dictates how long your backups run to whatever hardware you have (obviously this also plays a role).

Run the backup and you will have your answer...

FZ2H
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hello,

My questios is 

i mean that shell i have to run all backup job between 6:00PM - 6:00 Am or day to day for the prodcut below

how i can  arrange the job time for the backup below...

- two Domain Controller

- Two Exchange 2010 MailBox

- Two Exchange 2010 HUB/CAS

- Two Exchange 2010 Edge

tymattcs
Level 3

I would just setup a backup job for each.  With setting up the job, I would just setup them a hour apart.  Keep in mind that only one job will run at one time.  After running each job, you will see how long they will take.  You can then reconfigure them accordingly.

Ken_Putnam
Level 6

Any particular reason you are responding to a thread where the last post was 2 months ago?

FZ2H
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Ken,

is my reason is very important for you .

Ken_Putnam
Level 6

@Omar

My reply was not to you.  Your last post was only two days later than the one before that

tymattcs, on the other hand responded to a thread that was last posted to 8 weeks earlier.  If there has been no activity in that time, it is almost certainly dead for all intents and purposes