cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup Job is missed?

Tulkas_61
Level 3

Our backup duplicate job to shared device status is always missed and when the schedule is coming up to backup, "Ready,The Backup Exec Server that the catalog requested is not available to process this job" is written in the job status? Why?what ı have to do? and where is configuration  the scheduled time window?

Please help us

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

maurijo
Level 6
Partner Accredited

I had this alot on couple of customers BE servers.

Can you recreate the duplication step ? So remove your duplication stage, click ok and let BE rebuild the job, then add your duplication stage again. This usually worked for me but it can happen again.

On one customer this was because of an old caso setup and the BE server was confused, after removing the caso option it was fixed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Are the source backup sets available for the duplicate job ?

Does the duplicate complete successfully if you instead set to run immediately once the source backup completes ?

Tulkas_61
Level 3

yes backup sets is available and ı checked most recently full backup for duplicate. ı do not try immedietly because deduplication full backup and duplicate backup time schedule is different. 

maurijo
Level 6
Partner Accredited

I had this alot on couple of customers BE servers.

Can you recreate the duplication step ? So remove your duplication stage, click ok and let BE rebuild the job, then add your duplication stage again. This usually worked for me but it can happen again.

On one customer this was because of an old caso setup and the BE server was confused, after removing the caso option it was fixed.

Tulkas_61
Level 3

thank you ı recreate the job and succes to duplication