cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup exec 2012

cptjck25
Level 4

So in backup exec you the job monitor. where is that in backup 2012? I looking for a list that show me all my backups info just like the job monitor did?

any help with be great thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified

When you click on the Backup and Restore tab, you would see all your servers.  Click on each servers and you would see all the jobs related to that server.  If you select multiple servers, then you would see all the jobs related to these servers.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

pkh
   VIP    Certified

When you click on the Backup and Restore tab, you would see all your servers.  Click on each servers and you would see all the jobs related to that server.  If you select multiple servers, then you would see all the jobs related to these servers.

cptjck25
Level 4

ok thanks I think the job monitor was so much better. wish they would have kept it 

DaveyMG
Level 4

The calendar gives you a kind of an overview that displays jobs for all servers.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

As an addition to pkh answer

If you click on the Backup and Restore tab and the hold the CTRL key you can multiselect the servers.As you select multiple servers you will see the the clickable arrow shaped button (top right) changes to show the number of selected server.

After selecting the servers you are interested in if you then click this arrow you can see the jobs for all the selected servers.

Similarly if using groups you can click the group name so that the clickable arrow button shows the group and then you will see job definitions for all servers in that group.