cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup exec don't backup exchange database

Mindscold
Level 2

Excuse me...

I had set my Backup exec 2014 auto backup Exchange 2010 every week, include microsoft information store, and it always works well. But since last sunday, it didn't backup mailbox database.

The work log shows the backup job successed, but it also shows that Backup exec backup 0 Exchange Server database, it may be no data. When I go to check bakup files, it shows the Exchange mail database's name but the size column is blank.

Can someone help me....I tried to manually backup the server one more time, and it work well ! The size column shows the backup files's size this time.

Thank you !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified
Can you share backup job selection, Backup job log ? What is the exchange database configuration ? Is it a standalone exchange server or a DAG. Since last Sunday were there any configuration changes done on exchange side?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified
Can you share backup job selection, Backup job log ? What is the exchange database configuration ? Is it a standalone exchange server or a DAG. Since last Sunday were there any configuration changes done on exchange side?

What I select on backup job is part of disk C, and all ot shadow copy component, system status, and system information store. 

It is a standalone Exchange server. 

I didn't do any change on both exchange side and backup side. 

I don't paste work log or else because it is Chinese. 

Thank you!