cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup exec icon on Job Monitor

Right_person
Level 3

Hi ,

Can someone help me I see on job Monitor two icons they have the same settings on Job Sheduled.

Why one is showing yellow with three blue Server the other one is yellow(see pic), I check Glossary Icons list I see the yellow one is backup, but for the second one with blue I dont see any icons like that only separated yellow -is Backup and three server are Groups (I didn't create any group I use default one)?

Thank you.

First IconFirst IconSecon IconSecon Icon

6 REPLIES 6

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

The one with 3 blue servers is a muti server job. Refer the attached screenshot

Thank you Gurvinder for reply,

I did check the job and there is only one server not multiple see pic attached, howewer I did test on another job I added second server to be two then after closed Backupexec console and reopened it showed icon with 3 blueserver after removed second server from same job(test) those 3 blue servers icon disappear which is ok, but this specific job santaro as you see in the pic 3 blue server stays there I added another server to this job then remove that server to be only one there is no change restarted backupexec services still there not removed.

Maybe is something in database how can I remove those 3 blue server ?

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

what if a new job is created for that server ?

Hi I deleted that Job and created a new JOB it showd normal no three blue server and after one day those three blue servers shows up again. Is running only one server. See pic

Any solution on this?

Thank you

Hi I deleted that Job and created a new JOB it showd normal no three blue server and after one day those three blue servers shows up again. Is running only one server. See pic

Any solution on this?

Thank you

Hi,

After removing the job and storage and recreate the storage the same server backup job it still showed blue server icon so I checked and I saw on Backup selection there on Insert>Add Backup -level Exclusions I had two exclusion folders aftyer I removed the exclusions those three server deasappear when I add exclusion again they shows up. If someone can explain why exclusion trigger multiple server job. See attached.