Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup jobs Hängen "In der Warteschlange"

Matthias_Hiller
Level 3

Hallo,

habe ein mittelschweres Problem...

Egal ob Inventarisierung oder Auswerfen eines Bandes die Jobs bleiben immer mit Auftragsstatus "In der Warteschlange" hängen...

habe schon die DB reorganisiert bla... ALLES was das BEutility halt machen kann... jobs gelöscht die noch geplant waren und nochmal versucht... anmeldekonto nochmal das Passwort eingetragen dienste neugestartet, Server neugestartet...

Habe auch den Medienserver schon angehalten neugestartet... da bekomme ich ne Meldung: Der server kann icht angehalten werden und beim Starten dass er nicht wiederaufgenommen werden konnte...

Habe dann auch das Bandlaufwerk aus BE entfernt und nochmal neu erkennen lassen und treiber nachinstalliert von SYM

erst wenn ich die Dienste neustarte kassiere ich ne Fehlermeldung:

E0008821

Ansonsten kann ich sagen:

Windows 2003 Server 32bit Full Patched

Backup Exec 12.5 for Windows Full Patched...

Im Oktober bzw. November lief alles absolut einwandfrei...

Ich wäre sehr dankbar für tipps!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Refer to https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/article-tech63380-hotfix-142707-no-effect

EDIT: This is a known issue with BE12.5 and BE 2010, i would suggest you to upgrade 

to BE2010R2.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

AmolB

Open BEutility and check the status of the server, I guess its "Puased"

Its its paused, open BE console, under the device tab right click on the server 

name and select "Pause" wait for 30 seconds and then uncheck the pause option.

Matthias_Hiller
Level 3

Oh you are really right it says "Paused" BUT if i pause it for more than a few minutes and reactivate it does not change in beutil!

AmolB

Refer to https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/article-tech63380-hotfix-142707-no-effect

EDIT: This is a known issue with BE12.5 and BE 2010, i would suggest you to upgrade 

to BE2010R2.

Matthias_Hiller
Level 3

Man this could be it... just for Dummies where can i deinstall a single hotfix?

AmolB

From add\remove program.

itsmeaffinity
Level 6

Hi ,

You can uninstall single hotfix by going to add remove programs & click on installed updates on top left hand side & remove the hotfix you want

But i would recommend upgrading to BE 2010 r2 with sp1 should fix the issue 

Thank You

Matthias_Hiller
Level 3

works :)

didnt recognize the hotfixes ...  deinstalled it, rebooted and paused/reactivated the server...

THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I have ordered a new drive for another customer a few days before.... now i know what's really defect ;)

Thanks all again!

itsmeaffinity
Level 6

Hi ,

thanks for the update & welcome

Please mark this as resolved so that we can close the thread 

You have great day ahead

Thank you