cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup jobs are not executed

GopinathK
Level 3

Hi Team

My daily and weekly backups are running succssfully. But unfortunately, last week full backup jobs( Fridaby and Saturday backups) are not at all started. And i couldn't find any errors messages/job failed on Active monitor as well.

Please suggest me, what might be the issue is? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Just mark my post an an answer - we only really close posts (lock them) if someone resurrects a really old thread, or if a thread becomes more of an argument than technical assistance. Post in Vox are after all not support cases which do have to be closed off.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Colin_Weaver

Which BE version?

When does your weekly job run?

Were any other jobs stuill running across the timescale of the job that faield to run?

How many jobs is you system able to run at the same time?

Were there any media insert alerts either before or during the timescale of the jobs that did not run?

Which BE version? 7.5.0.7

When does your weekly job run? Friday and Satureday

Were any other jobs stuill running across the timescale of the job that faield to run? No

How many jobs is you system able to run at the same time? 1 job

Were there any media insert alerts either before or during the timescale of the jobs that did not run? Nothing

Colin_Weaver

7.5.0.7 could be either NetBackup OR possibly Backup Exec System Recovery, but it is not a Backup Exec version. (Backup Exec did have a version 7.x years ago but it only got to 7.3.2575)

Both these products are not related to Backup Exec itself and have their own Vox forums (and you probably need to confirm the exact product and then post in the correct forum)

NetBackup: https://vox.veritas.com/t5/NetBackup/bd-p/netbackup

Backup Exec System Recovery/Live State Recovery/Symantec System Recovery/Veritas System Recovery:

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/System-Recovery/bd-p/system-recovery

(the System Recovery product went through a few name changes)

Thx colin for routing me correct forum. Let me know how to close this

Colin_Weaver

Just mark my post an an answer - we only really close posts (lock them) if someone resurrects a really old thread, or if a thread becomes more of an argument than technical assistance. Post in Vox are after all not support cases which do have to be closed off.