cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup missed

clowers
Level 3
Partner

Just a quick question if i may.  I have three different backups on three different servers on three different sites and domains that have missed. 

I wouldn't normally ask for one or two but to get three is a bit weird.  Did anyone else get something similar last night or is this just coincidence?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified
Daylight Saving Change this weekend

If you jobs were set to run Monday to Friday - (so crucially not on Sunday) and had time Windows less then 23 Hours then they will probably be missed  - they should run OK tomorrow although it is possible that certain policy based jobs may need a bit more of a reset.

Note if the josb were scheduled for Sunday you would have seen it then instead of Monday

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Colin_Weaver
Daylight Saving Change this weekend

If you jobs were set to run Monday to Friday - (so crucially not on Sunday) and had time Windows less then 23 Hours then they will probably be missed  - they should run OK tomorrow although it is possible that certain policy based jobs may need a bit more of a reset.

Note if the josb were scheduled for Sunday you would have seen it then instead of Monday

Donnie_Darko
Not applicable
That's bloody annoying.

BE 10 didn't suffer from this yet BE 11 and 12 both did.

Is this a bug or feature? :\

Colin_Weaver

Actually BE 10 did suffer from this - you just might have been lucky with your job configurations at the time.

clowers
Level 3
Partner

Cheers Colin, they weres set to run on Monday.  Just found another one that had the same but I'm glad there is an explanation.

clowers
Level 3
Partner