cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup queued

IT__SUPPORT
Level 2
Hello , I'm using backup exec 10.0 for the last 3 months and i'm getting backup status queued durin gbackup ad restore. Can anyone help...!!!!
cmtit
5 REPLIES 5

Kerm
Level 5
Was BEX working properly and then started doing this? "Qued" should only occur when the device desired is already active (or BEX or the OS think it is). Are you using OFO? If so turn it off and try again.

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hello,

There are many reasons by which the backup job can go in a "queued status"

Please check in the Devices tab whether the server is paused.

Also check whether the devices, to which you have targeted the backup job, are online.

Check if the media is present in the drive.

If possible create a new backup job and target it to a Backup -to Disk folder and verify the results.

NOTE : If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Dave_Bunye
Level 6
Make sure there are no active alerts which need responding to (such as Media Request or Tape Alerts)

Also make sure RSM in windows was not activated and has grabbed hold of the device.

IT__SUPPORT
Level 2
Yes My backup was working correctly before. OFO is off.

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello,

it seems that the problem is now resolved. So please let us know if the case can be marked as 'assumed answered'

Thanks.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.