cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BackupExec 2010 R3 Oracle Agent (Access Denied)

rjcm
Level 3

Hi all.

Hi have problems with backing up oracle 10G database. With existing job I got error:

Backup- Oracle-Win::\\SRVDB\BD01

V-79-57344-33928 - Access is denied.
Access denied to directory .
Access is denied to Remote Agent.  Check the login account for the specified device.

The RMAN output is:

RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-00569: =============== ERROR MESSAGE STACK FOLLOWS ===============
RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-03002: falha do comando backup plus archivelog em 07/11/2012 00:23:51
ORA-19509: não conseguiu apagar ficheiro sequencial, handle="BE_a0nfper9_1_1", parms=""
ORA-27027: sbtremove2 devolveu um erro
ORA-19511: Foi recebido um erro da camada do Media Manager, texto do erro:
BEError(0xe0001500) The operation was terminated due a system error.

Oracle agent is installed in Oracle DB server. Oracle SID and oracle accounts are configured in agent configuration. In the backup job are configured 5 databases but only one is giving error.
In media server If I try to create a new job, I can browse Remote Selections - Oracle Agents -  Oracle Arquivelogs - Tablespaces + Datafiles.
Logon account is default account which have domain admins permissions and test credencials in job with success.
Please help if you have suggestions what might cause this. I'm out ideas.
Best Regards,
Ricardo

Oracle agent is installed in Oracle DB server. Oracle SID and oracle accounts are configured in agent configuration. In the backup job are configured 5 databases but only one is giving error.

In media server If I try to create a new job, I can browse Remote Selections - Oracle Agents -  Oracle Arquivelogs - Tablespaces + Datafiles.

Logon account is default account which have domain admins permissions and test credencials in job with success.

Please help if you have suggestions what might cause this. I'm out ideas.

Best Regards,
Ricardo

10 REPLIES 10

Lilavati
Level 4
Employee

Are you able to run a new backup job?

rjcm
Level 3

Hi.

This job is old but if I create a new one too gives error.

Lilavati
Level 4
Employee

Please call to symantec support , as we will need logs to debug this issue

Suppport will help you to resolve this case.

rjcm
Level 3

Hello.

My sypport for this product as end!

rjcm
Level 3

any idea?

Lilavati
Level 4
Employee

Hello,

Can you please try DB-Initiated backup (from oracle server) for this particular database, just to narrow down the issue.

If DB - Init backup job runs successfully, then we need deep investigation for this case, so recommending you to contact support.

If DB - init backup also fails then you can investigate from oracle/rman side or still you contact to Symantec support.

Also you can try disk based backup of this database to check issue is really from oracle side, after above investigation:

run {

allocate channel ch0 type disk;

backup database;

release channel ch0;

}

Thanks,

Lilavati

rjcm
Level 3

Hi.

Thanks for reply.

After several tests I concluded that the error is due to the listener and the service start its services with a domain user and not a local system.

Strange is the fact that this has happened without any adjustment. By this I mean that the backup has been done numerous times even with these services running as domain user.

Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?

rjcm
Level 3

Hi.

any idea?

Thanks

rjcm
Level 3

Hi.

In the job history, the error code is: E0001500.

Any help me?

thanks

rjcm
Level 3

Any help me?