cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPS restore - no files listed - file on drive

jfarber-123
Level 4
I have a test of CPS running on Windows server 2003 and a SAN drive attached to that server. The version of CPS is:

BE 2010
Continuous Protection Server
Build # 13.0.418.7802
CPS Continuous Management Service
CMS build # 13.0.418.7892

The jobs are running without error, but when I go to restore I see no files. If I look on the SAN drive I  see a folder called "cps_backup" and in that folder are the server folders and in those server folders are the drive folders. What setting have I got wrong and do I need to erase these folders and start again or can I pick them up in the restore listings ?

Thanks,

Jacob
2 REPLIES 2

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
recycle the service and checked the web restore to see selection . Make sure the Indexing service is started as well

jfarber-123
Level 4
Done, still nothing in the restore area...strange in that the folders and files are on the SAN drive, when I use the web retrieve I can see the server folders but not the subfolders or any of the files in them. I've stopped all the BE service and restarted them and checked that the BE indexing service was running. There are no errors in the event log and the transfer counters show that backup activity is occuring.
I'm at a loss as to what to do next...
Jacob