cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create a support case due to bad web coding

Thor_T
Level 2

I am unable to select Product feature and am therefore not able to continue the creation of a support case.

How lovely.

4 REPLIES 4

Gurvinder
Employee Accredited Certified

does the same issue exist when you try with a different web browser.
If it does not work, please call customer care.
https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/contact-us.html 

It exists in all browser. If you are an employee, I guess it would be easier for you to contact them, no?

criley
Employee Accredited

@Thor_T

Let me raise this with the team that looks after portal and get back to you.

Out of interest, do you see the same issue if you select a product other than Backup Exec?

@Thor_T - any chance you could send us a screenshot of the issue? I lead the team who release the new site. We can research more about why it's happening. And I hate to ask, but have you cleared your various web caches to see if it's a problem with the browser storing data from the old site? Thanks. And I apologize for the difficulty you are having.

***Update*** Hey @Thor_T, I have confirmed that we had an intermittent issue with returning our product hierarchy values via API right when you created this case. I am truly sorry for that. We fixed the issue within minutes of that being reported. Could you please go into your Case Create screen just to click on Backup Exec to see if you see Product Feature values now?