cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete replication deduplication drive BE 2014

hurdit
Level 3
Partner

We have a Backup System made out of 2 servers running BE 2014, we are using the 2 Deduplication drives on the Main Managing server using a CASO license. Our replication deduplication server being managed by a central server crashed. We rebuilt the crashed server and we are attemping to get it managed by the original CASO server again. We deleted the replication Drive from the main server. We are able to connect to the new replication server, but it looks like the Managing server still has the old server deduplication information available. When whe try to create the 2nd Deduplication drive from the CASO server, it tells us the old server was set up for the second deduplication drive. 

Let me know how to delete the secondary Deduplication drive

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hurdit
Level 3
Partner

Fixed it, it was the partition size/ Memory requirements

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Can you please specify the exact error?

'Thanks!

hurdit
Level 3
Partner

I am able to see the second drive (needed to add a route on my server), but get the following when trying to create the deduplicated drive

Unable to create the deduplication disk storage

An error occurred while creating the sesuplication disk drive. see the following link for additional information:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/search-results.html?keyword=V-287-40960-39685*

Followed all the recommendation and no luck, is there a file with more log information?

hurdit
Level 3
Partner

Fixed it, it was the partition size/ Memory requirements