cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Hotfix Levels

Tom_Mucha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Is there anything in Backup Exec that will let me check hotfixes and service packs on MULTIPLE Backup Exec servers? Kind of like MBSA to check my patch levels on Windows.

I know BEutility will show me major versions. And Veritas Update will show every patch, but that has to be done on a per server basis - which is a pain for about 20 servers.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Tom
6 REPLIES 6

Shilpa_pawar_2
Level 6
Hi,

Please refer to the following technote for more information:

http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/190558.htm

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.

Tom_Mucha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
I think you replied to the wrong thread!

Tom_Mucha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Anybody?

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
In the Backup Exec tool bar the about backup exec option in the help menu gives all the updates installed so far. the bediag utility also lists all the service packs and hotfixes installed so far.
NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Tom_Mucha
Level 4
Partner Accredited
OK, so there is no all in one spot that I can check hotfix levels on more than 1 server at a time. I would manually have to check each server like I spoke of in the first message.

shweta_rege
Level 6
Hello,

-To check the Hotfix levels you will manually have to check each server.

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Thanks.