cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt Files

Chris_Dos
Level 2
I'm trying to fix the backup messages that say a e-mail message in exchange version 6.5. I think there are a few messages that BackupExec 10D is just having issues with. I've ExMerged the users mailbox, deleted and recreated the mailbox, and then ExMerged their mail back in. After a full backup, it's still showing the same messages as corrupt and they can not verify.

WARNING: "\\SHINN1\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Chuck Shinn ?Top of Information Store?Sent Items????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" is a corrupt file.
This file cannot verify.
WARNING: "\\SHINN1\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Chuck Shinn ?Top of Information Store?Sent Items????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" is a corrupt file.
This file cannot verify.
This file cannot verify.

So I'm at a lost now on how to repair this.

Chris
1 REPLY 1

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hi Chris,

Have you tried just backing up the mailboxes ?

Try backing up just the sent items and verify the results.

==================

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.