cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Report help.

Not applicable
I would like to know if it is possible to create a custom report in 10.0. I need to create a report that will show tape names and their creation dates and if they contain Exchange mailboxes. All of this infomation is in the Restore view but I have hundreds of tapes in the catalog and do not want to drill down all of them.

Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5

Ashutosh_Tamhan
Level 6
Sorry this feature is currently not available!

Regards,
Ashutosh

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Richard_ware
Level 5
Why not, you've got the information in the sql database, not to have a way of accessing the information and tailor it to a users requirements is just plain nuts.

the most useful aspect of any information store is the ability to get at it and use the information.

Short-sighted Symantec (Veritas)

Swati_Joshi
Level 6
Accredited
Hi Richard!

The current version of BEWS doesn't support this feature.

But you can go to the enhancement site and log a request on the enhancement website for this feautre.

Here is the link for the same:
http://enhancement.veritas.com

Thanks and regards,

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but if you know the names of the media sets that contain Exchange data, the Media Set Report will give you creation data and VolumeID

Ms__Creant
Level 4
What a lod of "bleep"....with what we pay for this product and the recurring costs you'd think we could pull the data that is already in tehre out anyway we choose to! I also need this exact information and will have to resort to a screen shot of the restore tab most likely....BAD symantec!