cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Agent don't back up some files

Ivan_Ferrari
Level 3
Hi everybody,
my problem is that 1 PC with DLO Agent installed works correctly with files in "My Document" folder (in C:\ drive) but don't back up files from some folder of D:\ drive.
I've installed every patches from Veritas with "Veritas update" and already re-installed (2 times) the Client DLO Agent.
Any suggestion?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hello,

Please let us know what type of files are not being backed up. If you are trying to backup open files , then this option is not supported for the DLO Agent.

NOTE : If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Ivan_Ferrari
Level 3
The problem concerning every type of file (ex.: *.txt, *.xls, *.doc, etc.) and the files are all closed.
It seems to be a problem regarding the indexing of the file changing, in fact when the user creates a new file in "My Document" folder the DLO Agent check and add the file for the next scheduled backup BUT if he do the same in a folder of D:\ drive the Agent doesn't add the file in the "Pending Files".

Ajit_Kulkarni
Level 6
Hello,

There may be some rights issue for D:\ . If its there then try to give all the rights that are necesarry and check the results.

Regards,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.