cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Latest Version?

Willard_Hoppe
Level 4
How do I tell what the latest DLO version is?  I have BE 12.5 on the server.

Also, what is the best way to install this on the client?  I have 3 subdirectories my my DLOInstall shared folder.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Hi Willard,

Here we go:

1. The latest version of DLO is DLO 341B36A (I have Backup Exec 12.5 SP3 installed on my media server).

2. I'd go with the network installation. When you install the option on your media server, it's going to automatically create a shared folder for you. this would be called: DLOAgent on the network shares of your server. Install it this way as it's the easiest.

When the user logs on, they'll have all their settings you have created for them when setting them up as a DLO user in BEWS.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Hi Willard,

Here we go:

1. The latest version of DLO is DLO 341B36A (I have Backup Exec 12.5 SP3 installed on my media server).

2. I'd go with the network installation. When you install the option on your media server, it's going to automatically create a shared folder for you. this would be called: DLOAgent on the network shares of your server. Install it this way as it's the easiest.

When the user logs on, they'll have all their settings you have created for them when setting them up as a DLO user in BEWS.

Hope this helps!

CraigV
Any news here?