cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Offline Folder Backup

Not applicable
I am using the Desktop Laptop Option to backup the client PCs to the networkserver. We are using it to protect us against hardware failures (or softwarecorruption issues), not as a revision-control solution. I have some userswho don't like the fact that it backs up their data when they are offlineto the local storage location. Is there a way I can configure it so it doesn'tdo any offline backups and only transfers data when they are online?Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable
In the revision Control tab of an individual Backup Selection, you can setthe Desktop folder to 0 revisions. This should remove all local copies andonly do network backups."Jennifer" wrote in messagenews:41dc43ba@ROSASTDMZ05....>> I am using the Desktop Laptop Option to backup the client PCs to thenetwork> server. We are using it to protect us against hardware failures (orsoftware> corruption issues), not as a revision-control solution. I have some users> who don't like the fact that it backs up their data when they are offline> to the local storage location. Is there a way I can configure it so itdoesn't> do any offline backups and only transfers data when they are online?>> Thanks!