cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO local folder full- will copy to network folder still happen?

Dana_Larson_2
Level 3
I have some users with 40+ gigs of data on their machines. They don't have enough disk space to save a copy locally, so I set DLO to use no more than 10% of the local disk space. As you'd expect, they get a lot of errors saying Desktop user data folder storage limit has been reached. I don't care about this, as long as the data is being copied to the network data folder.

so, does it?
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka_-
Level 6
Hello,

I would suggest that you set the number of revisions to be maintained on the ludf to the minimum that is 0 and set th e synchronisation to be done as frequently as possible. It is then that the data from the ludf will be transferred to the nudf and the local ludf folder can be cleared for furhter use. Thus optimising space utilisation.
Also data will not be directly transferred to the nudf if the ludf is full.
This is the local user data folder, the one on the network is network user data folder.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
Hi,

In reference to our previous reply to your post, we would request you to update us on the progress.

However, if we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be assumed answered and archived.

Thanks.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
Archiving the post as per our previous reply