cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLOAgent will not connect with mapped drives

Robert_Fleming
Level 2
I have set up the desktop/laptop option as the primary backup method for my users
After adding the required username, domain, and password, the DLOAgent returns an error message saying that the user (username) is already connected to (name of map drive), and then DLOAgent then closes after clicking OK.
If i disconnect the mapped drives, then the DLOAgent will connect and run the configured job. But since our domain uses a logon script to load specific mapped drives at logon this causes a different error with the DLOAgent. The DLOAgent will not start. the task manager shows DLOChangeLogSvcu.exe, but DLOClientu.exe is not present. if i again disconnect the mapped drives then the DLOClientu.exe will run.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Hello,

DLO agent installation was successful?

Please specify the excat error message.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Robert_Fleming
Level 2
The DLO agent install was successful with the initial install, and then i installed sp3 and the latest DLO patch, and i still have the same issue..... the DLO client will not start if my network client has mapped drives. if i disconnect the drives the DLO agent will run!!! I do not have any error messages.

Gavin_Braithwai
Level 3
I have the exact same problem.... although with some extra information (I think). if I log in to windows as domain\user the dloagent starts perfectly, but if I log in as local_machine\user I get this error report. If I disconnect all my network drives and try to start DLOagent using my domain id I get a different error message "domain\user is already connected to the Media server as domain\user" which is clearly true but not helpful.

What is going on? Must I log-in to windows as the domain user, or is there some way to circumvent this while logging in as a local user?