cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted accounts aggravation!

Ali_MacKenzie
Level 3
Hi,

Is there are a way of listing mailboxes alphabetically in the "selections" field within Backup Exec?

It is a real pain in the bum having to click through more than 1000 mailboxes, listed in no logical order, to find a deleted account and then uncheck it.

In fact, it drives me insane - any tips very gratefully received!
7 REPLIES 7

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello Ali,

Unfortunately not.
You can however create a exclusion with the help of the following Dokument:
http://support.veritas.com/docs/267045

http://support.veritas.com/docs/277073

Hope that helps.

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked �assumed answered� and would be moved to �answered questions� pool.

Thanks.

Phil_Seman
Level 3
I am able to sort mine alphabetically. When I go to the selction list on the Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes, the list shows up in order on the right side.

Ali_MacKenzie
Level 3
Hi Amruta,

Thanks for your reply, although I'm not entirely sure how it is relevant to the problem I posed - but, again, thank you

Ali_MacKenzie
Level 3
Well aren't you lucky, Phil?

How did you manage to do that?

Ajit_Kulkarni
Level 6
Hello Ali,

Can you update on the issue ?

Regards

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.

Ali_MacKenzie
Level 3
***UPDATE***

Still no way of logically ordering the mailboxes, so no, my question hasn't been answered!

Rucha_Abhyankar
Level 6
Hi Ali,

Try running a Repair installation of Backup Exec.

If not please do that and verify the results.

==================

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.