cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing DLO logs

Dana_Larson_2
Level 3
I have one DLO user who's log files on the server keep disappearing. I go to look at the history for this user, and initially I see records of jobs that ran within the last 72 hours. As soon as I select one to view the details, I get a dialog box that reads:

Not Found

\\BackupServer\Storage Location 1\username\.dlo\computername\.logs\huge long string

then all the job histories disappear.

I get the feeling the jobs are running, but for some reason, the logs don't get saved.

What's going on?
3 REPLIES 3

Sharvari_Deshmu
Level 6
Hello,

Please try applying this hotfix and then verify.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/274927

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Dana_Larson_2
Level 3
already applied.

Sharvari_Deshmu
Level 6
Hello,

Pleae let us know after applying this hotfix whether you have upgraded the desktop agents as mentioned in the technote:

After installing the hotfix, the desktop agent must be upgraded to take advantage of the new features in this hotfix (although it will continue to function if it is not upgraded).

To upgrade the desktop agent on the desktop computer:
1. Exit the desktop agent, if it is running
2. Browse to the network server where the installation files for the desktop agent are stored. The default location is \\\DLOAgent.
3. Run Setup.exe

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.