cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing job history filters

I8displaynames
Level 3

I have a few job history filters but everynow and again they disappear and I have to recreate them, anybody else experience this?

5 REPLIES 5

DarthBilly
Level 5
Employee

I have not seen this. Are you logging in as different users and are services cycling at some point?

Its a remote management installation on my Windows 10 desktop but I used to have the same issue on Windows 7, the computer gets shutdown daily and I only ever use the management console logged in as myself. Its not a major thing or anything just a minor frustration. When I was using BE 2010 I used to have a series of filters to help monitor changes in specific jobs run times and size but now I have to re-create them everytime I want to do this.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

If you create the filetrs on the actual server console and not remote management do these filters also periodically disappear?

AND/or if you create the filters on the main server console can they be seen on the remote console or are separate filter lists maintained?

I almost never use the server console but the filter I created their at some point in the past is still their.

Filters created on the server console have never appeared in my local console that I have noticed, I have just tried creating a new one on the server and it hasn't appeared in my remote console but I am not surprised as I believe filters are a per user preference.

Bit of grave digging here but I still have this issue with version 20 and also with version 16 prior to that. Don't suppose there is a fix for it yet?