cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erreur de sauvegarde sur Backup Exe

Matt_WIDIP
Level 2

Bonjour 

J'ai un soucis de sauvegarde depuis quelques semaine sur mes sauvegardes. J'utilise Backup Exe 2010 R3.

J'utilise de Bandes LTO4 (normalement pour 800 Go) cependant mes sauvegardes s'arrêtent tout le temps autour de 505 Go.

Les bandes sont pleine mais il  n'y a que 400 Go de données.

La bande ressort et visiblement il attend une autre bande pour continuer la sauvegarde. Au bout d'une certain temps, la tâche s'arrête et j'ai ce message :

2015-05-21_13h47_39_0.png

Pour information, j'ai changer mes bandes LTO en décembre 2014 par des neuves et le problème fût résolue jusqu'à il y a 1 mois. Et là toujours le même soucis.

Savez vous de quoi ça peut venir ?  Je vous remercie de votre aide,

Matthieu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matt_WIDIP
Level 2

Hi CraigV,

Thanks for your answer. I had tried to test the compresse action, with the "HP Library and Tape Tools". And thils tools said me to update the firmware of my device.

I try to install the new frimware, but in the end, I had  aerror message. I'm not sure that the new firmware install successfull.

But since this update, my backup is successfull !

Thanks so much for your help !  :)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...the second image shows you're getting 1:1 compression which explains why you're having your job span tapes.

What data are you backing up, and is it already compressed? Is compression turned on in the actual job?

Depending on the make of the drive, you can download your drive manufacturer's diagnostic utility, stop the BE services, and do a compression test on a free tape to rule out hardware issues.

Thanks!

Matt_WIDIP
Level 2

Hi CraigV,

Thanks for your answer. I had tried to test the compresse action, with the "HP Library and Tape Tools". And thils tools said me to update the firmware of my device.

I try to install the new frimware, but in the end, I had  aerror message. I'm not sure that the new firmware install successfull.

But since this update, my backup is successfull !

Thanks so much for your help !  :)