I have problem when restoring individual mailbox using backup exec 2010 R3 SP2 (exchange 2010) . When i restoring individual mailbox , i got an error like this picture below
I do searching how to resolve the issue like :
1. Check user credential when backup the exchange database like the member must be "Organization Management" , "Domain Admins" , "Server Management" and " Exchange Server". and also member of local administrator groups
2. User account that the backup exec use is BESA and Default account and Member type is Common, also as System Logon Account.
3. I already enable the GRT for supporting active restoring individual mailbox restore.
4. Exchange Management Tools installed on Backup Exec Server and all patches so the version is exactly same as Exchange server.
5. I already reinstall the remote agent on each exchange servers.
is there any solution for my problem? please help.....i'm so panic >.<
Solved! Go to Solution.
...if this is a GRT restore from tape, then it automatically stages to C:\Temp by default. If this is the case, check and make sure you have enough disk space free as the Information Store is big.
If not, make a change to target this temporary staging area to a disk with enough disk space.
Make sure that the Backup Exec Service Account has an active mailbox.
That mailbox should not be hidden in GAL [Global Address List].
If there is any RDB [Recovery Database] created, then remove it.
1 setting that isn't needed and that's to remount the IS after the restore completes...BE does restores and backups of Exchange while live...no need to dismount/remount during either operation.
Read my article below and duplicate to disk first...then try the restore!