cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Delayed Catalog

rlew
Level 2

Hi,

Running BE 2014, with Exchange 2013.  Suddenly, I'm getting the following on delayed catalogs:

V-79-57344-957 - One or more messages were skipped because of a failure to enumerate the messages in...

I'm getting this error on 3 out of my 4 databases.  I rebooted the server, updated my Exchange 2013 from CU11 to CU13, and still, I'm getting this error.  I haven't found too much on this, except for an older thread where I don't think there was a resolution for it.

Thanks,

David

5 REPLIES 5

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Are you getting this error on a Full or an Incremental backup job ?

Also, is it possible to update Exchange to SP1 and retry ?

kf2013
   VIP   

Do you try to set "No delay catalog"?

I can turn off delayed catalogs, but if you do that, you won't be able to restore the GRT Exchange Backups, correct?

ABS_IT
Level 3

Have a look at https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.000100630. While the context is different (at restore time versus at backup time), the cause may be the same or related.

Also please note that Exchange 2013 CU13 is only formally supported as of Backup Exec 15 FP5. "Is not supported" does of course not necessarily mean "does not work".

Regards,
-Roger

> Also, is it possible to update Exchange to SP1 and retry

Exchange 2013 SP1 = Exchange 2013 CU4. The OP is already running the latest and greatest version (CU13).

Regards,
-Roger