cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in backing up SharePoint 2007 SP2 - Error Code: No Exact Matches found for: V-79-57344-37930

Symanticus
Level 6

Hi Everyone,

I'm having mysterious error with my SharePoint 2007 SP2 backup which said: The job failed with the following error: Backup Exec did not find any virtual machines to dynamically include in the backup.

No Exact Matches found for: V-79-57344-37930

does anyone have the same problem here ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

James_Winslow
Level 5

Albert,

Make sure that you select only the MOSS 2007 components only and have you make sure that you are not using the trial license of the VMware agent which might be accidentally selected by you ?

hope this helps.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Symanticus
Level 6

how can this be possible ?

Cannot find VM ?

Job ended: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 5:19:26 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe000942a - Backup Exec did not find any virtual machines to dynamically include in the backup.
Final error category: System Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-37930

ailsharad
Level 3

Hi Albert ,

this seems to be an issue as you might have Virtual machine tab selected in selection list . and there are no virtual machine to backup .

can u please post the screen shot for "selection list details" so we can examine the same

Thanks & Regards

Sharad Ail

CSRPhoto
Level 3

Yes Albert, I am having the same problem trying to backup up my VM's. However my VM's are there so ailsharad's post doesn't apply to me. The backup job I'm trying to do is specificaaly for the VM's but I get the same error stateing no BE did not find any VM's.

All VM's selected in Job setup

Symanticus
Level 6

(-_-)" I guess we're not alone in here after all.

I still got no clue to this point, so if you have something to share here please do so.

Thanks.

James_Winslow
Level 5

Albert,

Make sure that you select only the MOSS 2007 components only and have you make sure that you are not using the trial license of the VMware agent which might be accidentally selected by you ?

hope this helps.

Symanticus
Level 6

doh (-_-)" you're right man, somehow i found out that the BE 2010R2 trial period has ended, therefore i must reinstall this application and then install it with the proper license.

thanks for the reply man, I appreciate that.

James_Winslow
Level 5

no worries dude, glad to be of helps here.