Highlighted

Error v-79-57344-4609 (The Backup Exec Virtual File Filter of VFF driver must be install)

Hi!

Greetings,

I encountered this error after upgrading my Backup Exec 14 to Backup Exec 15.

ERROR3 V-79-57344-4609(The Backup Exec Virtual File Filter driver must be installed).jpg

Hopefully there is someone to help me in my problem.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

Since you don't have a

Since you don't have a licence, disable the appropriate option, restart all the BE services and enable the option. After this, push out the remote agent again

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Re: Error v-79-57344-4609 (The Backup Exec Virtual File Filter of VFF driver must be install)

1) Make sure you have installed an Agent for Applications and Databases licence and activate the appropriate option for your backup. 2) Push out the remote agent again

Re: Error v-79-57344-4609 (The Backup Exec Virtual File Filter of VFF driver must be install)

If the above steps do not help, then uninstall and reinstall the Agent for Application & Database license.

Hi!

Greetings for both of you.

I've already uninstall and install again the agent application. Then create a new backup to disk, then run the backup but my backup fails again with the same error. Smiley Sad

How about the Database license?

(Note: I am using a trial only)

Thanks!

Accepted Solution!

Since you don't have a

Since you don't have a licence, disable the appropriate option, restart all the BE services and enable the option. After this, push out the remote agent again

View solution in original post

Thanks Guys! I've already resolve the issue.

Hope to be like you oneday Smiley Happy

Godbless!

How you resolve this issue?