cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange 2003 SRS restore

Charlie_Smith
Not applicable
I am performing IDR in a test envronment using a Proliant DL360 running Server 2003 Standard SP1 and Backup exec 9.1, restoring Exchange server 2003 SP1 to a Proliant ML370. (on Server 2003 SP1) using the Exchange agent.

The IDR process works fine for the OS and then I can restore the Exchange storage groups and mount the stores using the domain admin user account for the restore job.

However, if I include the SRS database in the job I get the error 'access denied'

This is important as the Exchange 2003 server operates in a mixed mode, multi-site environment.

Anyone seen this before??
1 REPLY 1

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
Please refer to the following technote for the right procedure to recover the exchange server.

Additional Information :
For information on the recent VERITAS Backup Exec security vulnerabilities, including links to the downloads for the necessary hotfixes, please refer to the following document:
Patch summary for Security Advisories VX05-001, VX05-002, VX05-003, VX05-005, VX05-006, VX05-007

http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/277429.htm

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.