cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange 2013 CU3 wird nicht in BE 2012 SP4 angezeigt / EXC dont´t show in BE

Christian_W_
Level 3

Hallo,

ich habe im März Exchange 2013 CU3 auf einem Server 2008R2 installiert. BE 2012 SP3 läuft auf auf einem seperaten Server 2008R2. Der Information Store war nicht in der Auswahl zu sehen.

Da SP3 noch keinen Exchange CU3 unterstützt, hatte ich mir mit der Windows Sicherung beholfen.

Letzten Freitag habe ich dann auf BE 2012 SP4 + akt. Hotfix aktualisiert. Es wird nach wie vor kein Information Store angezeigt. Den Agent habe ich auch schon deinstalliert / Server entfernt > Server neu gestertet > Agent via Push installiert > Server neu gestartet > Server hinzugefügt. Brachte leider keine Besserung. Der Information ist nach wie vor nicht zu sehen.

Hat jemand eine Idee?

--------------

The Exchnage 2013CU3 Datastore don´t show in the BE 2014 SP4 Backup Window. A uninstall of the Agent (and remove vom Inventory) and fresh install of the Agent (with Server restart) don´t solve the problem.

2014-11-18 09_08_12-BE2012SP4+EXCHANGE2013CU3jpg.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

If you go to the screen after the first one you posted above (so after the one with the serial numbers)  is the Agent for Applications and Databases enabeld (checked) in that screen, if not enable it and complete the rest of the wizard.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

VJware
Level 6

Is the Agent for Applications & Database license installed on the BE server ?

Secondly, can you confirm the BE account has appropriate rights as per these KBs-

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH212113

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH184449

Christian_W_
Level 3

The BE System User Account who backup the Exchange ist the Domain "Administrator". Nevertheless I create the "BackupExecRoles" an do the requirements like in the KBs.

But the Information Store don´t show. Is it nessesary to restart Server / Services?

EDIT:

Sorry I dont give you an answer for the license. Yes the license is installed, but i see that the agent is not installed.

2014-11-18 10_19_02-Lic.jpg

2014-11-18 10_19_02-Lic2.jpg

Colin_Weaver

If you go to the screen after the first one you posted above (so after the one with the serial numbers)  is the Agent for Applications and Databases enabeld (checked) in that screen, if not enable it and complete the rest of the wizard.

Christian_W_
Level 3

Thank You Colin!

the box infront of "Agent for Application" and .." and "Agent for Windows" was unchecked.

After I checked it the Information Store are visible in the BE Job.

THX