cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange inkrementell Sicherung

sam36
Level 4

Guten Tag, 

nach dem Update von Backup 2010 R3 auf 2014 Sp1 versuche ich unsere Exchange Datenbank 2010 zusätzlich zur täglichen Sicherung auch stündlich inkrementell zu sichern. Die Sicherung scheint auch zu funktionieren, allerdings wird der Auftrag immer mit Fehlermeldungen beendet.

Auftrag beendet am Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014 um 09:03:46
Abschlussstatus: Fehlgeschlagen
Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe000fed1 - Beim Abfragen des Writer-Status ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Details finden Sie im Auftragsprotokoll.
Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Ressourcenfehler

Zusätzliche Informationen zu diesem Fehler finden Sie unter der Verknüpfung V-79-57344-65233

Sichern
V-79-57344-65233 - Snapshot: Initialisierungsfehler auf: "Microsoft Information Store". Snapshot: Mi...Verfassername: Exchange Server, Verfasserkennung: {76FE1AC4-15F7-4BCD-987E-8E1ACB462FB7}, Letzter Fe...

Ich habe gesehen das bei prüfen auf dem Exchange Server vssadmin list writers 

folgender Fehler auftritt:

Verfassername: "Microsoft Exchange Writer"

Verfasserkennung: {76fe1ac4-15f7-4bcd-987e-8e1acb462fb7}
   Verfasserinstanzkennung: {50964531-c2d2-4f85-9c81-e8b690de95a3}
   Letzter Fehler: Wiederholbarer Fehler

Nach einem Neustart des System ist der Fehler weg, allerdings taucht er unmittelbar nach starten der inkrementellen Sicherung wieder auf.
AOF ist deaktiviert in den Jobeinstellungen.

Vielleicht hat jemand den passenden Tip für mich?

Grüße

Stefan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sam36
Level 4

Hi VJware.

yes i have looked  the kb, but i dont see my Event ID. I testet same solutions, but there was nothing for me who worked. 

But i have seen, the error comes, when backup incremtell the public folder. When i am uncheck the backup for this folder, the incrementel backup are fine.

I looked at the database features an uncheck  the public folder circulation logging (i dont now the englisch word for "Umlaufprotokollierung"). that was the only setting that was different to DB. 

Edit: After reboot the backup runs fine.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...what version of Windows is this? If Windows Server 2003, install the latest VSS Rollup Patch and then try the backup again.

THanks!

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Were the remote agents upgraded as well ? Did you run a full backup first followed by an incremental post the upgrade ? And is circular logging disabled ?

I would recommend to have a closer look @ the event viewer and check for more details regarding this error. This KB will help as well - http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH209938

sam36
Level 4

The windows server version is 2008 R2, from backup server and exchange server. The backup agent is updatet, (14.1.1786) the server rebootet. First i have run full backup. Thats ok. The incrementell Backup fails. The Exchange Server has following message:

Exchange VSS Writer (Instanz 272f0a57-67fd-45da-8207-2198322da7ac): Fehler beim Vorbereiten der Sicherung. Fehlercode: 1296

When i start the full backup the Microsoft Exchange Writer is ok, but when i start the inkremental backup the writer fails.

bild2.jpg

VJware
Level 6

Have you had a look @ the KB article which I posted earlier ?

sam36
Level 4

Hi VJware.

yes i have looked  the kb, but i dont see my Event ID. I testet same solutions, but there was nothing for me who worked. 

But i have seen, the error comes, when backup incremtell the public folder. When i am uncheck the backup for this folder, the incrementel backup are fine.

I looked at the database features an uncheck  the public folder circulation logging (i dont now the englisch word for "Umlaufprotokollierung"). that was the only setting that was different to DB. 

Edit: After reboot the backup runs fine.

VJware
Level 6

Yep, that was the point which I mentioned earlier about circular logging.

Great it works now.

sam36
Level 4

Hi VJware,

yes, you are right, thanks a lot for your helpness.