cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full backup of server and *.dr file doesn't created

VPechurkin
Level 3

Dear All,

I have backup of Windows server 2008 R2 on Hyper-V with Backup exec 2012 without any problems and error. But *.dr file doesn;t created.

Have You any idea?

Kindly advice

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Please check for the green status of the SDR light in the backup selections (as already mentioned by pkh) as it must be on and even though the selections list may look the same as for a working server. If this light is not on you need to fix that (usually by recreating the selections and/or reviewing the text/details view of the selections)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

pkh
   VIP    Certified
Did you backup the server as if it is a physical server and is the SDR light on when you make the backup selection?

VPechurkin
Level 3

I make full server backup. I have server with the same selection list and *.dr file created succesfully.

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified

Please check for the green status of the SDR light in the backup selections (as already mentioned by pkh) as it must be on and even though the selections list may look the same as for a working server. If this light is not on you need to fix that (usually by recreating the selections and/or reviewing the text/details view of the selections)

VPechurkin
Level 3

Thanks for your solution.

I re-cerate job with the same settings and *.dr file was created.