cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi suppportone more Issue in

gautam1
Level 3

Hi suppport

one more Issue in same case to I had upgrade LTO drive also with HP LTO-4 to Dell-LTO 5 .. when go for remove drive it's ask for shift media on new drive .. click on  " Yes to All " .. afterwords @ night backup not comes with error Message " Acess Denies " does it's needs some other setting ?

3 to 4 server with Remote Agent Installed that Agent needs to change anything in server or Agent side ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Moved to a new discussion. This doesn't sound like a BE error. I've never seen something like that. If you're getting that error in BE, please post it here.

Otherwise if you're getting that error on the library itself, then it is a library/hardware issue.

Otherwise use tapeinst.exe to uninstall the old drive and then install the drivers for the new drive.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Moved to a new discussion. This doesn't sound like a BE error. I've never seen something like that. If you're getting that error in BE, please post it here.

Otherwise if you're getting that error on the library itself, then it is a library/hardware issue.

Otherwise use tapeinst.exe to uninstall the old drive and then install the drivers for the new drive.

Thanks!