cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to escalate Veritas technical support ticket

wfk1966
Level 3

Dear community,

I'm struggling with a Veritas technical support ticket opened on 23.07.2018. Due to several reasons I already requested two times to get the ticket escalated but with no success. Multiple times I was not contacted by Veritas at the agreed time and I was waiting and wasting my time.

At the moment I become desperate as I have no idea how to get proper support by Veritas.

Can anyone provide me a Veritas escalation or complaint email address?

Many thanks, Werner

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DevG
Level 4
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello Werner,

Quoting the following from Global-Escalation-Process-Guide in context to this query:

What is the process for escalating my case?

The entry point into the Veritas escalation process is through your local Technical Support Center.When connected,please ask for the DutyManager.Have your case ID available to help us quickly identify the case owners. Advise the Duty Manager of the situation, including what actions you are requesting Veritas take, production dates or deadlines that may be adversely affected, and any other anticipated business impact if the case is not promptly addressed. The Duty Manager will assess the situation and determine if
the needed actions are in the scope for him/her to perform.

Regards,

Devang Gandhi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DevG
Level 4

Hello Werner,

Quoting the following from Global-Escalation-Process-Guide in context to this query:

What is the process for escalating my case?

The entry point into the Veritas escalation process is through your local Technical Support Center.When connected,please ask for the DutyManager.Have your case ID available to help us quickly identify the case owners. Advise the Duty Manager of the situation, including what actions you are requesting Veritas take, production dates or deadlines that may be adversely affected, and any other anticipated business impact if the case is not promptly addressed. The Duty Manager will assess the situation and determine if
the needed actions are in the scope for him/her to perform.

Regards,

Devang Gandhi

DevG
Level 4

Local Technical Support Contact Phone Numbers can be found at:

https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/contact-us.html