cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to develop an Excel spreadsheet that will list all of Symantec Backup Exec 11d individual backup jobs & then what servers, folders, and files are backed up under each individual backup job.

dts002
Not applicable
Question: I need to develop an Excel spreadsheet that will list all of Symantec Backup Exec 11d individual backup jobs & then what servers, folders, and files are backed up under each individual backup job.

Is there a way that I can automatically generate such a report, or can I export such a report into a CSVDE file and then import it into Excel?

I would rather automatically generate this report rather than having to manually create the spreadsheet.

How can this be done?

Can someone please provide me with step by step instructions?

I have a VERY LARGE server envrironment and each individual Symantec Backup Exec backup job backs up quite a few servers.

I need to be able to generate a report that will list the name of each individual backup job and then what server names and folders and files on the server are backed up.
1 REPLY 1

teiva-boy
Level 6
 It's been a while, but have you looked at any of the built-in reports?  It wont give you all of the info you want, but a good start, that you can put them into a spreadsheet.