cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instalación de Agente de Backup Exec 2012 para linux

jagomez_sv
Level 3

Buenas noches

Quisiera que me ayudaran a configurar el agente de backupExec 2012, hemos adquirido la solucion para realizar imagen completa a dos servidores linux pero al agregar los servidores en la consola administrativa me genera un error de comunicación.

Revisando algunso foros veo que realizar una instalación en lo linux de un agente ralus pero necesito saber si es necesario hacer eso antes de poder agregar los servidores a la consola administrativa.

de antemano gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

Saludos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pkh
   VIP    Certified

1) Yes.  You need to install RALUS before you add the Linux servers to the BE console.  Actually, once the RALUS is installed, the Linux servers should be detected.

2) Make sure that the variant of Linux that you are using is supported.  See the SCL below

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH175581&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1328840673344

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pkh
   VIP    Certified

1) Yes.  You need to install RALUS before you add the Linux servers to the BE console.  Actually, once the RALUS is installed, the Linux servers should be detected.

2) Make sure that the variant of Linux that you are using is supported.  See the SCL below

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH175581&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1328840673344

jagomez_sv
Level 3

Thank you very much for directing me to this topic PKH. 

I have a question you do not know or can guide me, the company adquierio BE 2012 agent system recovery but not to think the recovery disk or restore the complete server image. 

In the version of BESR 10 performed the recovery of my entire operating system from a boot disk. 

But in BE2012 version I'm not sure how to do this.