cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Fail VBackupExec 9.1

Not applicable
Hi @All, I have some problem with the BackupExec 9.1 setup. I trired install Backupexec with an existing istance of MSDE SP3 on aWindows 2000 Advance Server SP4 but the installation fail , in the setup logthere are these entry :: 1: INSTALL 2: 3 : Validating install complete: Install Complete: BERegisterDll called for C:\Program Files\Common Files\VERITASShared\becombinder.dll.......: Executeing CSetupApp::RemoveAllOurFiles(): REMOVE From Directory: C:\DOCUME~1\emimor\LocalSettings\Temp\{201E698C-B88E-41AE-8C46-3BBACADCD6E7}: REMOVE Files:: advertised.jpg......Someone can help me to undestand where is the problem and how i can resolve?Thanks
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:33:32 +0100, "Emiliano" wrote:>Hi @All,> I have some problem with the BackupExec 9.1 setup.> I trired install Backupexec with an existing istance of MSDE SP3 on a>Windows 2000 Advance Server SP4 but the installation fail , in the setup log>there are these entry :>: 1: INSTALL 2: 3> : Validating install complete>: Install Complete..............................Solutions:ROSIC ROSIC