cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iomaga zip drives 35\90

Not applicable
Hello,I had a couple of questions. do you know if veritas 8.6 or 9.1 supportsthese type of devices? they are zip disks. Another questions is i have theseinstalled and the machine notices them as cd-roms. Would i be able to do abackup to removable disk? when i try to point to it, it gives me an error"access denied" any help or comments would be greatly appreciatedthanks
1 REPLY 1

Not applicable
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:28:04 -0600, "Humberto C" wrote:>Hello,>>I had a couple of questions. do you know if veritas 8.6 or 9.1 supports>these type of devices? they are zip disks. Another questions is i have these>installed and the machine notices them as cd-roms. Would i be able to do a>backup to removable disk? when i try to point to it, it gives me an error">access denied" any help or comments would be greatly appreciated>>>thanks>You mean Iomega REV drives with the 35/90GB removable disks. I'musing an internal ATAPI REV drive with Veritas BE 9.1. So far it hasperformed without any problems. Make sure you have the latest Iomega driver installed on your machineand use the Veritas Backup to Removable Disk option for backup. Without the Iomega driver installed the drive will appear as a CD-ROMdrive which you can't write to so you HAVE to install the Iomegadriver software.Obtain the REV driver software fromhttp://www.iomega.com/software/index_en.htmlNO SPAM.