Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any option to hide some jobs from the list in Job History

Przemyslaw
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Hi,

I'd like to hide failed job after I check cause of the failure in the job log. I'd like to see in Job History all Successful jobs and only failed jobs for which I don't check job log yet.

Is it possible in Be 2012?

regards,

Przemek

6 REPLIES 6

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...if there is a filter option, then just filter for the successful jobs.

Thanks!

Przemyslaw
Level 2
Partner Accredited

When I filter jobs, I would not see any failed jobs. I rather want to some of failed jobs.. those for which I don't check Job Log yet.

I can delete job manualy from Job History, but when delete it, I lose access to job log.

It will be nice if I can hide failed job after I check the reason why job failed. In that situation I will see in Job History only that failed jobs which need my attention.

regards,

Przemek

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Such a feature isn't available. Consider submitting this under the Ideas section & if enough customers agree, this can be considered.

Sush---
Level 6

Hello Przemek,
    You can use the Filter option and set the configuration as follows in Filter:

Job type   >> Enable this Filter >> Backup
Job Status >> Enable thisFilter  >> Failed
Start Time >> Enable this filter >> within the last 2 hours

This will ensure that it will display only those jobs which Failed in last 24 hours. You can edit the time as per your requirement.

Regards,
-Sush...

Przemyslaw
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Ok, thanks guys for the response.

Colin_Weaver

You could achieve something close by not acknowledging alerts until you have dealt with the issue - and then use the alerts lists instead of the job log lists to manage your failed jobs.