cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with 12.5 upgrade to SP3

Windmiller_2
Level 4
We installed SP3 and now have two issues I have been unable to resolve.

1.  We have a LTO2 changer and for whatever reason when a job is already running in drive 1 a second job wqnt run in Drive 2 and just stays as Queued with no alerts. This happens on all jobs. When job 1 finishs job two wills tart in Drive 2.

2. We have two user defined selection lists and when trying to browse either one of them I get the following error. "An error was encountered while attempting to browse the contents of SERVERNAME" 0xe0000f22 (3758100258)

In searching for this error there is a KB article here http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/326660.htm

I checked  the remote agent on both of these servers as suggested by the articles but both remote agents are already set to  Log on as:  "Local System account". These issues started the morning after the upgrade to SP3. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
3 REPLIES 3

Dev_T
Level 6
Hello,

After installing SP3 did you push out the remote agents so that they will be updated as well?

I would recomend NOT to run live update OR a manual update on Backup Exec if everything is working fine as some of the hotfixes are not necessary for specific environment.

Windmiller_2
Level 4
I didnt do the actual upgrade so I am not sure. The agents are showing the same version as the server which is 12.5 Rev. 2213 so it would seem they are.

Windmiller_2
Level 4
Just found that all of our remote agents have this issue. I checked the server and remote agents and both show 12.5 Rev. 2213 which seems to be the right revision for SP3.