cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job fails, error 0xe0009418

DJB_tech
Level 3

Ok, this began happending last week.  I began getting errors on one of the jobs that runs every weeknight.  I researched and came up with this article.  I've followed this article, but I find that my agent is in fact licensed.  This article does not give any other hints or options, so I'm kinda on my last leg here.  I've already installed all available hotfixes in hopes that this would alleviate the problem, but to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this or what I should check next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DJB_tech
Level 3
Hey this ended up being the result of my Agent for MS Exchange being expired b/c I upgraded to version 12.5 from 12.0.  Would've been nice to know that if I upgraded I lose my Exchange agent, but oh well such is the world of proprietary software.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jcee
Level 2

I'd like to bump this thread as I'm having the same problem and would like to get this fixed ASAP.

DJB_tech
Level 3
Any word on this guys?

jcee_
Level 2

All of my jobs are showing as failed because of this.

The agent is fully registered and this is getting rather annoying.  Assistance would be appreciated.

DJB_tech
Level 3
Hey this ended up being the result of my Agent for MS Exchange being expired b/c I upgraded to version 12.5 from 12.0.  Would've been nice to know that if I upgraded I lose my Exchange agent, but oh well such is the world of proprietary software.

jcee_
Level 2

Interesting.  I've still got 12.0 SP2, though I'll keep that in mind once this does work again.