cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job list properties?

Kalle_Saarinen
Level 4

Hello,

Does anyone know how to display more than the default number of jobs in the job list view in job monitor? For me it always shows jobs for the next 3 days. It would be more convenient to show next week or so. I created a custom filter for next seven days all other criteias enabled but it only shows next 3 days. Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
In Backup Exec, under Job Monitor on the left hand side pane, under "Job History View Filter" there is an option for "Show All" for joblog. Check if that is selected.
Also check the following settings
tools -option--Databse maintainance- Check for the number of daysBE will keep  the job log

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified
RahulG seems to have answered for the job history - but you appear to be asking about jobs that are due to run.

In the Job List, recurring jobs will only show once - against the next instance of when they are meant to run, which might limit how many jobs you are expecting to see in that particular view. This view is purely linked to the next start time - which for recurring jobs is only set at the end of the previous running of the jobs hence they won't show going forwards. As long as the All Jiob filter is specified however you will see a list of every job instance and it's next scheuled start time - it is not limited to 3 days.

If you change to the Weekly or Monthly Calendar view you can get a summary of how many jobs are scheduled to run going forwards

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Applogies...I understood it incorrect.. As Craid suggested you can use the calender view to see the scheduled job