cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job log does not open

Chris_Lamotte
Level 2
I'm currently unable to view the job log on some of my backup jobs. It simply displays "Please wait... loading the job log" but never displays the job log. This only happens on some jobs (seems to be the larger log files). It just started happening last week. Had been working fine. Any thoughts? Running Veritas 9.1 on a Windows 2000 server.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

Ashutosh_Tamhan
Level 6
Hello Chris,

http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/254079.htm should help you resolve the issue!

Regards,
Ashutosh

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Chris_Lamotte
Level 2
But I don't get an XML error. The log window just sits there with the message "Please wait... loading the job log" on the screen. Nothing seems to be happening. If I go into Task Manager the process is idle. I can click okay to close the window.

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello,

Even though you are not getting any error message ,please download and install MSXML latest service pack as mentioned in the technote sent earlier and verify results.

Note:- if we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be assumed answered and archived.