cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Report Job List

Kerm007
Level 4

hello 

every month i need to create a word document of pdf with the lsit of all job that run the month before like all job that run in June  is there aa way to do that in backup exec and maybe send it by email to me ?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PJ_Backup
Employee

Yes to both. You would need to set up 'Notification Recipients' and also configure 'Email and Text Messages' settings under Configuration and Settings - Alerts and Notifications first.

Please see pg 295 (or thereabouts depending on version) of the Backup Exec Administrator's Guide for details:

https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/59226269-140215363-1 

You can customize the period you want under 'Ranges' section - eg 'Filter by Days' but once you open the new  scheduled report its pretty obvious.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

PJ_Backup
Employee

You can schedule a report to run monthly - in your case you'd want to select (in the Reports tab)
Jobs - Jobs Summary - New Scheduled Report.
For more details on Reporting refer to the Admin Guide:

https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/59226269-152612234-0/v53902284-152612234 

can i receive the report by mail and customize the period i want the report ?

Thanks 

PJ_Backup
Employee

Yes to both. You would need to set up 'Notification Recipients' and also configure 'Email and Text Messages' settings under Configuration and Settings - Alerts and Notifications first.

Please see pg 295 (or thereabouts depending on version) of the Backup Exec Administrator's Guide for details:

https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/59226269-140215363-1 

You can customize the period you want under 'Ranges' section - eg 'Filter by Days' but once you open the new  scheduled report its pretty obvious.

Kerm007
Level 4

hello i dont see this option and for your info now i have version 21.4 of backup exec

maybe it was not the same place or option 

Kerm007
Level 4

for tis section :

if i want the first day of the month and the last day not sur how to set this up 

if i ran the schedule on the first day of the month and i want the report of all the days of the month before is it possible ?

Kerm007
Level 4

hi again as a test i ran the report but i have no data of job maybe i miss something there ?

there is no attachment with it.

basically i want the job history in my report :)

Ty 

Kerm007
Level 4

hello 

i have been able to produce something but it's not the way i want 

i want something like this :

Kerm007_0-1661279315447.png

i think i will have to do it the way i was done before ?

Kerm007
Level 4

hello all 

can i get something similar with a job report 

the one i get make 15 pages it a bit to much 

Thanks 

Kerm007
Level 4

Hello 

Nobody ?

Thanks