Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Multi-Server Backup Jobs - Upgrading from BE 2010

Elizabeth_Teffn
Level 4
Employee

Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for feedback regarding upgrading multi-server backup jobs! I'm looking for current customers who are still on Backup Exec 2010 and backup multiple servers in a backup job.

These sessions will be a bit different from regular usability sessions. You will be upgrading your backup jobs, not generic information. To participate, you will need to send me a copy of your BE database (I will send instructions).

Before your session, I'll be taking your database and installing it in a VM with your current version of BE 2010. Durring the session, you'll run through the upgrade on that VM and get to see how your multi-server jobs will upgrade.

What I'm looking for:

• How well this works for you
  • Is functionality that you need missing
  • What you like/dislike

If you are interested, please check the available sessions. Once you select a time, I'll get you the instructions to FTP a copy of your database up, but I can't hold the session till it's been received.

These sessions are very different than my normal usability sessions, if you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to contact me either via email directly or post it here!!

Regards... Elizabeth

0 REPLIES 0