Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a hint to a solution V-79-57344-34041

Sleepy179
Level 3

Hi everybody!

I need a little hint for that error:

Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe00084f9 - Kommunikationsfehler zwischen Backup Exec Job Engine und Agent for Windows.
Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Ressourcenfehler

I make a complete backup of my virtual (Hyper-V) SBS Server 2008 with no errors. And at the beginning of verifying suddenly that protocol entry occurs:

Eine Auswahl auf Gerät \\xyz\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group wurde aufgrund früherer...Eine Auswahl auf Gerät xyz\SBSMONITORING wurde aufgrund früherer Auftragsfehler übersprungen.
Eine Auswahl auf Gerät xyz\MICROSOFT##SSEE wurde aufgrund früherer Auftragsfehler übersprungen.
Eine Auswahl auf Gerät \\xyz\C: wurde aufgrund früherer Auftragsfehler übersprungen.
Eine Auswahl auf Gerät \\xyz\System?State wurde aufgrund früherer Auftragsfehler übersprungen.

But with that errors it's not possible for me to find a solution. So please help me and give me a direction!

Greetings

Michael

5 REPLIES 5

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Does the RAWS agent on that server stop at all? If you don't have SP2 installed, download it off the link below...install it on the media server, and then push-install out to the remote servers you have!

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH208600

Thanks!

Sleepy179
Level 3

Hi!

What do you mean with "Does the RAWS agent on that server stop at all?"? The Mediaserver and the virtual machine having running RAWS service.

I just deinstall BE SP2 because of that error:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/need-pre-service-pack-2-raws

Now You told me to reinstall it. Maybe that solves that problem, but it will bring me back to my old problem!

I'm very disappointed about BE 2012. Looks great, easy to set up, but nothing works! Trying it out now for more that one week! Thinking about using Windows Server Backup again.

Greetings

Michael

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...let me rephrase: does the RAWS agent stop on the server giving you the issue, ie. the SBS server?

Not aware of any other problems you may have had in the past as these weren't mentioned in your original post here. So my suggestion to install SP2 would stand without any mention of it being an issue previously.

Thanks!

ArulPrasad
Level 6
Employee

You may check the Job history to see what causes this issue, try running the verify seprately after th actual backup completes.

also follow the Post above to update the SW

Sleepy179
Level 3

@CraigV: No, the service is still running. No problem with that.

@Aprasad: Updating to SP2 will disable backing up the virtual machines because there is a known issue on it! So this is really no solution at that time.

@All: I'm very impressed about the fast help here in the forum. Thank you for that!

I will now try to concrete my problem. I divide the verify job from the backup.