cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Open File Agent Issues

E24ohm
Level 3
Backup- \\mailserver\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes V-79-57344-65072 - The Exchange Server is not responding. Backup set canceled. AOFO: Initialization failure on: \\mailserverMicrosoft" target=_blank>\\mailserverMicrosoft Information Store\First Storage Group". Advanced Open File Option used: No. The network connection failed during the snapshot. Check the network, and then run the job again. V-79-57344-65072 - The Exchange Store service is not responding. Backup set canceled. AOFO: Initialization failure on: \\mailserver\Shadow?Copy?Components" target=_blank>\\mailserver\Shadow?Copy?ComponentsAdvanced Open File Option used: No. The network connection failed during the snapshot. Check the network, and then run the job again. V-79-57344-65072 - The connection to target system has been lost. Backup set canceled.

I have not had any luck with troubleshooting this issue. What would normally cause this error? I have looked through the links that were provided, but i didn't see anything that would help.
I am confused because i have the Advanced Open File Option selected in my backup job, but the first like says NO in this erorr message. I do have the Auto Select option selected, but i am unsure if that would make a difference.
thank you.

Message Edited by E24ohm on 03-19-2008 06:06 AM
0 REPLIES 0