cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operating system language error 00000415 - Inteligent Disaster Recovery / Windows SBS 2003 PL

Kamil_2
Not applicable
"Operating system language 00000415 not supported by this intelligent disaster preparation wizard"
And wizard stops
What is wrong with option of IDR in BE 12. When the Symantec will try to explain or repair or publish any hotfix for polish version of Windows 2003 Server or Small Business Server. When I try to get some technical information about this problem, people from Symantec don't want to talk with me because I did not bought support option of this product. But this is not my fault, that compatybility of BackUp Exec 12 include Windows Small Business 2003. How I can resolve this problem. IDR is more important option to create bootable media of clean system. I have bought this product and I waiting for some information from SYMANTEC COMPANY.

Best Regards
Kamil
1 REPLY 1

Kolczasty
Not applicable

Hey,

I have same problem with Backup Exec v.12 but the same problem is in v.11d and 10d version installed on polish version of Windows Server 2003. Today I contacted with Symantec Support (I have bought basic version of support). I sent to they screen shots. Official answer from Technical Support I recived is:

Try to install Backup Exect in Polish language - it isn't possible because Backup Exec that I have is only in English version and I think, there is no Polish version of Backup Exec.

If not, then this problem might persist - no comments.

In next week I will try to contac with polish Office of Symantec and explain this situation. It isn't answer "in polish version this error might persist". IMO Symantec know about this problem but nothing did to resolve this problem.

The Technical Support of Symantec propose me to buy another of their produt called  Backup Exec System Recovery.

PS.

I tried to use clues from this post: https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=be12_general&message.id=152&query.id=25802...

It doesn't work.