Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pitching to Pharmaceutical Companies

Khurram
Level 2
Partner Accredited
 Hi,

I sent the following email to PSG-Emerging and PSG EMEA but I got no reply s can anyone of you guys help me out?

I would like to know if Symantec has any specific products for Pharmaceutical Companies and if there are any data sheets, Market Strategies, etc and how to best pitch them Symantec Products to them(Best Practices, Case Studies, Data Sheets, Tips, Trainings, etc). I found one on DLP but what about other products and I would also like more information on DLP for pharmaceuticals as well.

Regards, 
Khurram Lodi

1 REPLY 1

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified
Hi Khurram

It is difficult to pitch a software product into a single industry unless you know the applications (including operating systems), hardware and processes already in place in those sorts of companies.

If you want best practices for the current version of Backup Exec then I suggest you Google for
"Backup Exec" + "12.5" + "Best Practices"

You should find a title document (on the Symantec website) containing links to load of other docs for each agent etc.

If you are a Symantec reseller than items such as Case Studies and Training Material are likely to be available to you though your channel instead of this forum.